Heartpatrick Prewedding - Ben & Nina in Malacca

heartpatrick

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.heartpatrick.com
Hi All,

More than a year since I shot the prewed for Loh&Eiein in this charming bustling old town, I'm back here in Malacca again for another pre-wed shoot, this time for a Singaporean couple. Am excited to announce that the heritage area definitely DOES NOT DISAPPOINT for anyone who has a taste for the old-world charm. Every shophouse is a gem in itself, and I find myself having to constantly fight the temptation to keep stopping and shooting at every ten paces that I take.

Pic 1:
01.jpg

Pic 2:
03.jpg

Pic 3:
08.jpg

Pic 4:
10.jpg

Pic 5:
12.jpg

Pic 6:
19.jpg

Pic 7:
23.jpg

Pic 8:
26.jpg

Will find time to post more here, meanwhile, the full collection of photos are avalailable at the following link:
Heartpatrick Weddings - JONKERKOY - Ben/Nina Prewedding in Malacca/Melaka

Thanks all.

Regards,
Patrick
Heartpatrick: Malaysia Wedding Photographer

Nice set. #13 and #14 really made me smile when viewed together. :D I think a tighter crop, closer to the couple in #12 would work better. They seem lost in the background.

While many of these won't be to everyone's taste, I find it refreshing to see something different done with weddings.

b&w conversion and the sea photo shows more romanticism...i miss the closeup kiss shot.

I really enjoy #7. Are you using some cool filter? I love these. Very lovely couple.

Most reactions

Back