Heather

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My friends came over last night with their 6 year old to play Rock Band with us, so I grabbed her for a couple of minutes to get some pictures of her. This is the first photo I was able to go through.

Thanks for looking :)

316000713_MCxPb-L.jpg

Waitaminnit - I know a thing or two about women, and that's no six year old!

BTW - Excellent capture!

The tones on her stomach are very different than her face/arms.

That one very minor nit will not stop me from admiring this image, though. :lovey:

Waitaminnit - I know a thing or two about women, and that's no six year old!

BTW - Excellent capture!

LOL, Ok, that wasn't the best wording. Her 6 yr old was playing in the other room. Can you believe she also has a 12 yr old?

The tones on her stomach are very different than her face/arms.

That one very minor nit will not stop me from admiring this image, though. :lovey:

Ah, good catch. I will correct that!

I think you have to abduct her and shoot her more cause she seems very natural in front of the camera. I might try a re-edit though because you lost detail in her hair and pants.

The upper left corner you run out of the background (what is it? It photographs nicely). Also, for my tastes her face is a little too airbrushed, but at the same time it has a nice dreamy feel to it where that would fit well.

Overall, very nice

I think you have to abduct her and shoot her more cause she seems very natural in front of the camera. I might try a re-edit though because you lost detail in her hair and pants.

The upper left corner you run out of the background (what is it? It photographs nicely). Also, for my tastes her face is a little too airbrushed, but at the same time it has a nice dreamy feel to it where that would fit well.

Overall, very nice

Oops! I didn't see that corner. I did want her to have a fantasy look to her (in reality she has men drooling over her anyway, so it seemed fitting!), but I really didn't edit her THAT much. She has really nice skin. I will post the before pic in a few.

Yall are welcome to do some editing.

Also, she saw the picture and loved it and volunteered to model for me again when it was planned (hair, clothing).

For the background, I used whats called a Fantasy Background from www.backdropoutlet.com. It also has a white background behind it for the white areas since it is a see-through fabric. I have bought 7 of these now I think cause they are cheap and very verstatile. (and they are on sale for less than $20 right now!)

Agree with Emerana with the loss of black details in pants and hair. Also, there may be some lens distortion as the right bicep/upper arm area looks much larger then the subject's left one. (in original above)

I am quite fond of leading lines and angles that just "draw you in" to a subject's face. While I ran out of canavs for this edit, I think you can see how the "feel" changes in this image when we flip it on it's horizontal and rotate it some with a crop.

29621-316000713_MCxPb-L1_edited.jpg

Lighter edits and a smile for Jim (with messy hair). I had one with a gorgeous smile on her and leave it to me that the damn thing was out of focus and unsalvageable.

316082125_Qse9k-L.jpg

316082854_k4iDv-L.jpg

Oops! I didn't see that corner. I did want her to have a fantasy look to her (in reality she has men drooling over her anyway, so it seemed fitting!), but I really didn't edit her THAT much. She has really nice skin. I will post the before pic in a few.

Yall are welcome to do some editing.

Also, she saw the picture and loved it and volunteered to model for me again when it was planned (hair, clothing).

For the background, I used whats called a Fantasy Background from www.thebackdropoutlet.com. It also has a white background behind it for the white areas since it is a see-through fabric. I have bought 7 of these now I think cause they are cheap and very verstatile. (and they are on sale for less than $20 right now!)

Your link is wrong, nothing there but if you leave out "The" it works.

Most reactions

Back