Heavan help me.....

Jeepnut28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just shot a wedding with a bridesmaid that had a black eye, and the reception was in a gymnasium.......pics to come!

Oh my goodness, you poor thing!! Didn't she cover it with makeup???

You mean plaster?

I dont know where on earth you'd buy makeup that would cover a bruise. I imagine they're equally as hard to conceal as a hickey.
;)

1351626926_13f19f800c.jpg

Ouch...that looks nasty. Not only is there a dark bruise...but ti's all swollen as well. I suppose you could fix it with Photoshop, but to do a whole lot of shots would take a lot of time.

Do the bride & groom want you to try to fix it? If they do, I'd charge them extra for it.

Dare I ask where the black eye came from?

I would charge them extra if they want it touched up as well. Getting skin tone to look good over a larger area such as the entire eye socket can be a huge pain.

I honestly dont have the PS skills required to fix this. Plus as mentioned, it would probably bust their budget to find someone that can fix every shot she was in.

That is totally unfortunate for you and them!

Maybe you can fabricate an eye patch for her in Photoshop and tell people she watched Pirates of the Caribbean that morning?

Honestly, I don't know what to tell you, that is unfortunate.

Maybe you can fabricate an eye patch for her in Photoshop and tell people she watched Pirates of the Caribbean that morning?

Honestly, I don't know what to tell you, that is unfortunate.

LOL.

Haha, I don't think it's that big of a deal. I would maybe fix it in the one where she's with the bride, and maybe one of the whole bridal party and if I was feeling really generous, one of the girls all together. But, in the end, that's how she was that day and unless they were willing to put in all of the extra dough, I would just leave it as is. They'll probably laugh about it later.
But, then again, I play roller derby so I think bruises and cuts and stuff are really cool:lol:

But, upon further thinking, what if the bride had a huge bruise like this for her wedding day? Now, that would suck and be a big deal in my book:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back