.Hedgehog Head.

Leech

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
koiinpond.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My friend Max is easily recognizable in our campus of 30,000+ students. I dunno' why though, maybe it's something to do with what's on his head... :lol:

2234073978_20ce7a2ca4.jpg

2234458895_4b9ebc3b60.jpg

2234458917_9697048c8c.jpg

She said WHAT?!

2233281933_8058609a02.jpg

Hmm, maybe it is the hair HAHA.

I like this series, I think these are pretty well-done portraits. The last one is my favorite because of the expression. The third one had some potential, but I feel it was lost in the crop (cutting off the ear). And number two, the smile just feels out of place (stones for the background, green hair, you know, doesn't quite click with me and maybe that's what you were going for.) The first one is the second-best, good composition, nice use of a textured background. Good stuff, bud (or budette as it may well be.)

Nice series. My oldest son grows a mohawk and chops in between his National Guard weekends.

Try some separation of subject to background distance. Have the model 8-10 feet away from the wall and open up your aperture to blur (create bokeh). It helps to isolate and bring the subject to the main focus. (refering to #1 & 2)

The last one is a riot but has lighting issues I think. With such a bright background, move in close and meter off his face, recompose and shoot. Similar to your alien girl. Just a thought.

I think you're doing good with the poses and subjects.

I'm sporting a mohawk right now, so I guess I should have said that to raise awareness to my biases.

But all biases aside, this really is a good series, and I want to make sure that is clear to you, as I might have come across a bit on the negative side in my first post. And yeah, Kundalini touched on some issues...here I go again being negative...

I'm sporting a mohawk right now, so I guess I should have said that to raise awareness to my biases.

But all biases aside, this really is a good series, and I want to make sure that is clear to you, as I might have come across a bit on the negative side in my first post. And yeah, Kundalini touched on some issues...here I go again being negative...

No not at all! I think you gave really good information and I don't think you were rude or negative about it in the least! :hugs:

Most reactions

Back