Hedwig

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today i had the chance to shoot Hedwig (yes, that is really his name) in flight. Never had that chance, since she only recently started flying again. And let me tell you that it is hell to take shots of a white bird. Hard to expose right, but i think i made some nice shots
Here they are:
roofvogels480.jpg

roofvogels481.jpg

roofvogels482.jpg

roofvogels483.jpg

roofvogels485.jpg

roofvogels486.jpg

roofvogels487.jpg

roofvogels488.jpg

#10 I just liked this shot, so i threw it in the mix too
roofvogels489.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

wow, she's a beauty... i love #4 and #9... great shots daan... :thumbup:

yep white birds are a pain to get right!
Ive lost count of how many Barn & Snowy Owl shots Ive binned

anyway those are great shots of a beautiful Owl

Wow, lovely shots of a beautiful bird. I'd be happy to get any of these shots. #2 is nice of the bird flying, but it's a shame about the hose in the b/g (I know, it can't be helped). And #10 is very cool too. BTW, #5 doesn't show up (and I've refreshed my screen a few times).

Hedwig is a beautiful bird and you captured her beautifully!!!
AND you managed the white of her feathers VERY WELL!

thanks everyone :D
And i just noticed that there isnt a pic #5, so i just took away the number. Or i could change all the numbers and everyone needs to edit their posts, to make the numbers right again muahaahha..........but i wont do that :)

nice shooting Daan, I was at a Raptor show today, and fired a ton of frames, in very bright light. I am not sure I like the harsh light, but lots of detail.

I hope we get a chance to find a snowy in the wild this winter!

Thanks Ray. The bright light can be a real pain when shooting white birds (barn owls, snow owls) but when i shoot alot, there should be something that comes out ok :)
Hope to see you raptor shots soon. And i just cant believe you got snowies in the wild there. Saw the pics last year and thats just to groovy for words.
Pretty weird, i can shoot all kinds of birds at work, but im still hunting for that wild bird pic :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back