helicopters

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by Tennessee Landscape, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Tennessee Landscape

Tennessee Landscape TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hello, been awhile since I have posted. Life has been hectic to say the least.....Anyway, I had the fortune ... or maybe misfortune depending on how you want to look at it to work on the roof of the University of Tennessee Medical Center. I'm a nut for things that fly and helicopters are one of them so I took my camera with me to work. Lucky for be but not for others it was a busy day for the choppers. Here are a few of the shots I took.......

1. Lifestar
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Snyder

Snyder TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    #3 Has so much potiential if you would have slowed down the shutter speed a bit and captured more motion from the helo blades it would have helped so much more.
    #4 turned out great the color contrast from the helo and the bg are excellent. Even though its in the center of the frame it works well with the city scape behind it.

A good tip for shooting helicopters they have rotary blades that spin why not show that in the photo? The helo cant fly with their propellers standing still. I hope you take advantage of it next time you bring your camera to work.

3. aliaks

aliaks TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    cool stuff!

4. Tennessee Landscape

Tennessee Landscape TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit

I thought about that but I really didn't want to bring the background into perspective that much. Oh well, live and learn