Hell freezes over?

I guess Denny Green isn't' who they thought he was...and they'll let him off the hook :lol:

Big Mike said:
Me, I'm a Raiders fan....so I have nothing to say :( I think I may jump on the San Diego band wagon. LT is freakin' amazing...plus they have that cool theme song from the 70s

I had so much more respect for you until you said that :( j/k... I wish my Broncos were doing better but the way the offence has NOT performed they deserve to be were they are. I was glad to see the third quarter with Jay though. I hope that is a glimse of what we in Denver see next season.

I won't really jump off of the Pirate ship...Al Davis will die sooner or later. There was even a rumor that they might trade to get Mick Vick, if you can believe that.

The Broncos needed a change...and putting in the new guy now...will only help them for next year.

I used to follow the Broncos until a few years ago...the media coverage out here is pathetic (in a suffocating way). When they lose, the sports reporters look like they're going to cry and jump off the nearest building. So I started rooting against them...and now I can't go back to cheering for them. Go Cards! :)

Baseball....yawn. Why are so many baseball players injured all the time? They're actually active, what, maybe 8 minutes in a 4 hour game? Do they blow out a knee chewing sunflower seeds? They could play 80 less games a year and no one would notice.

And yes, I played baseball for quite awhile....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back