Hello all, new to forum

Joe S

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wheatonsportsphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While I have to admit I read for a while before joining, I am new to posting.

I am basically an amateur photographer attempting to make a little money on the side.

I own Wheaton Sports Photography at www.wheatonsportsphoto.com and my business partner (who also considers himself a skilled amateur) has been a sideline photographer for the Chicago Bears for 20 years. I have learned one hell of a lot from him already.

So, lets talk equipment...

I dont really have all that much. My main things are my Eos Rebel XTi, a 5D, and an old Eos Elan.

for lenses I have a Sigma 28-105 f2.8, a Canon f5.6 18-55 (I think everyone has one of these on a shelf somewhere), a Sigma 70-300mm f2.8 DG, a Canon 85mm f1.4, a Canon 70-200mm f2.8 L IS USM, and a 2x extender.

I have a sigma TTL flash that is in dire need of upgrading and hardly worth mentioning

I started taking pictures as a young man when my grandmother bought me a plastic point and shoot that was made to resemble an SLR. It used 35mm film and actually took decent pictures. In high school I upgraded to my first SLR when I began taking photography classes.

Later in life I dropped the hobby entirely for other things, but picked it up again, obviously.

Ok if you have read all of this then more power to you, I cant imagine why you would.

It's all good! Welcome aboard, Joe!

Most reactions

Back