Hello all

Kristi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm new here and would like to introduce myself. My name is Kristi, I live in Florida, I've been playing with photography for about 6 years now. I love it but have lots to learn!! Hoping to learn a few things here. I hear great things about the site!! Hi Alison!!

Hi Kristi! Great to have you here and I hope you love it as much as I do. :cheer:

(As an aside Kristi and I have know each other for what, 5 years now? on a parenting board and she's a fabulous portrait photographer!)

hi kristi!!!!! welcome to the gang...alison is an amazing person, so i bet youll be spot on as well!!!

md

MDowdey said:
hi kristi!!!!! welcome to the gang...alison is an amazing person, so i bet youll be spot on as well!!!

md

Matt, if I knew you were going to say nice things I would have started recruiting LONG ago. Thanks :) And yes, she is.

Hertz van Rental said:
Greetings. Come and have fun but don't let them borrow money ;-)

Welcome in, enjoy.

(guess I'm not gettin' my twenty back)

Hello Kristi and welcome to the forum! I'm another one of them slow southern readers so it takes me a while to respond to new things sometimes. ;) You'll enjoy it here.

Welcome Kristi. Can't wait to see your work.

hello Kristi :) First of all... look out for MDowdey :) his humping legs are adictive on tpf :) buahahah

Most reactions

New Topics

Back