Hello all.

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by krazjon, Jun 2, 2008.

1. krazjon

krazjon TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I am new to the forum. Been a aspiring photographer for as long as I can remember. From camera to camera I've been using a Sony DSC-N2 10.1MP point and shoot with Carl Zeiss optics (the reason I chose that specific camera) for a while now, and FINALLY broke down and upgraded.
    Olympus Evolt E-500 8MP DSLR
    Olympus Zuiko 40-150mm ED Lens

Loving it so far. I have been poking around the forum for the better part of the day now and figured that I would post up some of my trials and try for some thoughts on my progress thus far.

Most all of what I like to this point is with the point and shoot however. I am only a couple days into the Evolt and still learning all i can. Having read the manual a couple times and working through my second pass into Scott Kelby's 'The Digital Photography Book' Vol 1, I am slowly gaining the confidence to snap into some real shot with the new camera.

Enough rambling, here are a few of my current favorites, comments, concerns, etc are encouraged. Thanks.
    KraZ Jon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Cat photos are the start of the Olympus use. Theyre all dark, I hadnt gotten that far in the manual yet lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]