“Hello, Can You Hear Me?...”

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
untitled-55-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Nice capture. Guy probably doesn't know, how to ride and talk. :allteeth:
I think it would work nicer in square format without vignette. IMO.

not to contest timor.....but I like the vignetting, also here. Tastes....
simple and pleasurable image, I like it.
sandro

Ditto on all points.

Thirded.

(Though I will say I'd rather someone sit down to have a conversation than try to do so on a bike. Not good practice to do both at the same time. If I were on the same path as someone doing that, or if I were on other end of the conversation, I'd be annoyed.)

Ditto on all points.

Thirded.

(Though I will say I'd rather someone sit down to have a conversation than try to do so on a bike. Not good practice to do both at the same time. If I were on the same path as someone doing that, or if I were on other end of the conversation, I'd be annoyed.)
Hi Leonore. My comment was one of frustrated Toronto driver over people on streets distracted by cell phones.

Ditto on all points.

Thirded.

Hi Leonore. My comment was one of frustrated Toronto driver over people on streets distracted by cell phones.

Oh I understand the frustration. That's why I would always prefer to see someone actually stopped and positioned out of the way of traffic (be it car, bike, or pedestrian) to take the call than to try to do both at the same time :)

So far I didn't hurt anyone unless I count few scared shi...s . :allteeth:

Thanks for all the input, I admit maybe the vignette is a little to much but i like it...lol (I definitely see what you see...)

Cheers,

Enezdez

Most reactions

Back