hello everybody

magali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
here we are !
I registered several hours ago, and I just find the section "introductions" (I know, I know, I'm not rapid :oops: )

So, my name is Magali. I'm a girl, living in Paris, working with computers, tall, brown hair, maroon eyes, vaccinated, tattooed, ah... no... I am mistaken :mrgreen:

I buyed a "Canon 300D" last april and I do not stop to take pictures since that date :p . I'm already registered in a french forum, but I'm interested to have different opinions, ... and I need to practice english. So I hope I will write clear messages.

bye

Salut Magali!
Maroon eyes? It must have got lost in the translation.
Welcome to the forum. I hope you like it here. :)

(And if anyone says anything about me - ignore them)

Salut Magali!!! Welcome to the forum!

He meant brown eyes! Maroon would translate to brown in french...

Hope you enjoy it here! I'm sure you will find lots of great information and fun people!

Zach :D

Oh yeah....

I'm not sure how correct this is.. Its been a few years since my last french course

Je peux vous aider avec la traduction des phrases en anglais

I can do my best to help if ya need it :thumbsup:

aggiezach said:
Oh yeah....

I'm not sure how correct this is.. Its been a few years since my last french course

Je peux vous aider avec la traduction des phrases en anglais

I can do my best to help if ya need it :thumbsup:

maroon eyes, brown eyes... ok, when I hesitate, I go to a translation web site and it delivers me ... well... very approximate things :mrgreen: arrrrrggg !

so, I will remember what you said Zach :)

and... tu peux me tutoyer ;-)

Hello, and welcome :) Or should I say, Bonjour? :)

I am currently registered in a French course, but I'm not that talented in speaking it. I'll do what I can to help!

Have fun here.

Bonjour Magali, bienvenue a TPF!

Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome Mags to TPF!!! Another mark for the Canon family and she's VACCINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can all breathe a little easier! :wink:

You've excellent taste in cameras and so far your English is superior to many English speaking people on this board so welcome aboard Magali!

Most reactions

Back