Hello Everyone!

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I ran across this thread and thought I may as well introduce myself.

My name is Jon and I'm from DC. I am a local government official in the building regulatory field. In other words, my office is responsible for enforcing building code laws as they relate to construction of all buildings. As you can image, this gets a bit overwhelming at times to say the least. I am married with 6 children. :shock: Now shouldn't that make for some interesting shots and it does :lol:, but most of you will know that architectural themes are my passion; I suck at people shots unless they're not looking. :wink: I generally shoot a Nikon D70 but am still a fan of film using a F3HP and F4 occasionally. Although believe it or not, some of my best shots, IMO, were taken with my trusty Olympus 5060.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all who have encouraged me and acknowledged my submissions. You guys keep me on my toes and inspire me to be a better photographer!

Take care! :D

Umm, hi... :D

I just have to say, you are one of the many people here whose work I admire a lot. Keep it up. :cheer:

jonmikal said:
I want to take this opportunity to thank all who have encouraged me and acknowledged my submissions. You guys keep me on my toes and inspire me to be a better photographer!

Take care! :D

I'm sure many would repeat those words to you!

A belated welcome in!

Hey Jonmikal, good of you to introduce yourself. :)

A late Welcome to ya!

Hertz van Rental said:
PreludeX said:
woah, is it post whoring if i answer to this,, uh hello there, im new... nice to meet you old!

Naaah! Mygrain does it for a living :mrgreen:

Gotta make that 1000 mark somehow....hey!! :cry: I'm no whore I do it for free!!! I'm a post slut!!! :D

Oh wait :wink: Jon....my friend, welcome to TPF!!!

Most reactions

Back