Hello everyone

G3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd stick my head in and say hi.

Hope to be chatting with you all from time to time. My main interest is Wildlife Photography, although I have to do some other kinds...product, portrait, wedding...that sort of thing to pay for my photography addiction until I'm a rich and famous Wildlife Photographer...move over John Shaw and Art Morris. OK...maybe that's a little ambitious....

Welcome aboard G3....luv your camera line up!
G3 huh.....anything to do with the military?

mrsid99 said:
Welcome aboard G3....luv your camera line up!
G3 huh.....anything to do with the military?

:) No...it is sort of a word-play on that, though. All three of my initials are G (there was a sale that day, I guess). So, I named my little photography business G3 Photography.

Very, very few people even know what G3 is (in the military sense, that is). I think you are the first to ever ask that question. It's a funny thing, G3...when you need it, you need it....when you get it, it's usually wrong.

what up G!!!! welcome to the boards!! finally someone from the southeast.

md

MDowdey said:
what up G!!!! welcome to the boards!! finally someone from the southeast.

md

Hi MDowdey! Which part of the Southeast would be the "armpit"? :)

Columbia, SC

by the way, i love atlanta, im a big city freak.

md

MDowdey said:
Columbia, SC

by the way, i love atlanta, im a big city freak.

md

Oh, yeah...you're not too far away. I can't wait for spring in the mountains. I'm glad I'm shooting digital now...film and processing always breaks me in the springtime.

Do you do any outdoor photography?

I will when the weather gets a little more predictable....

not very experianced with it now though...

md

atlanta tis a lovely city and we have the ever bodacious terri from this boards who hails from that area as well.

looking forward to your posts mate!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back