Hello everyone!!

vijayingle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, My name is Vijay. I am 22 years old. I am from Mumbai, India. I have been in photography from 5 years now. Just few months back I started it professionally.
I am currently doing assignments on food photography. Hoping to find good discussions and advises from other members.
I love street photography too. I have plans to enter into photojournalism field.
This is it for introduction I guess.
Again Hi to all.[emoji4]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Welcome, street photography sounds so interesting. I live in a small town and thought I could still have some fun here. We got big cities near by, but I like the countryside. Look forward to seeing your work on here.

Welcome, Vijay.

Street photography from India would be vry interesting to the audience here, who are mostly Westerners without much exposure to life in India.
I look forward to seeing your work.

Lew

Welcome, street photography sounds so interesting. I live in a small town and thought I could still have some fun here. We got big cities near by, but I like the countryside. Look forward to seeing your work on here.
Ya sure. I will be sharing my work soon. Would love to explore your work too. Countryside is all filled with great frames to capture.

Welcome, Vijay.

Street photography from India would be vry interesting to the audience here, who are mostly Westerners without much exposure to life in India.
I look forward to seeing your work.

Lew
Ya sure. Will be sharing my work soon. India has lot to explore and see. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back