Hello everyone

singlelensreflex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi I am new here. I am glad that there is a forum like this on the internet. I am 26 years old and am currently majoring in web and aplication programming. I was required to take an art class and because of the shedule I had to go for photography. I was very mad because I was told that I had to purchase a SLR camera which was a little over $200. I was even considering canceling the class, but somehow I stuck to it.

A few weeks later I found a new passion and I a not even close to selling my camera. I have even bought additional lenses, filters, tripos, and an omega c700 enlarger along with the chemicals. I am glad that I can use photography now as a hobby and that I have learned what the real photographers go through to get that exellent picture.

I am not a photographer nor I plan to be one in the future. I belive that as much as I like it, if I make it my job than it will all become boring. Besides I am not a very good photographer he he. I have been working an a website for like two days which is really what I want to do in the future. Since I like to take photos and I want to be a web programmer I combined both and came up with a website for photographers. It still needs a lot of work but I just wanted to share it with you in case you wanted to replace my ugly pictures with yours. I would really apreciate if you stoped by and submited your pictues so that I would do the programming while you do the designing hehe.

You all have a wonderful day.

http://www.singlelensreflex.com

I am glad you took the time to read all the guiri guiri that I wrote. I took a look at your website it is wonderful. Congratulations.

thanks dude, i wish i could take the credit, nut coppermine is the real deal...

your site is the bomb diggity!!

md

looking at your avatar looks like I was wrong... anyway welcome

Most reactions

New Topics

Back