The_Caper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all:

I am brand new to this forum and I am a huge photography buff. I have been taking pictures for aprox. 14 years now and I just can't get enough.

I just wanted to say a quick hi to all and that I look forward to making a few posts now and again.

I would like to start off by asking a quick question. Can anyone tell me how to post pictures? At the bottom of my screen it says I am not allowed to post attachments. In other forums I have been on i.e a billiards forum it usually has a manage attachments option. I don't seem to have one and when I try to use the insert image button at the top it brings up a url box?

If anyone can provide any help that would be great:D

Take care all and have a great weekend.

Paul.

Hi Paul, welcome aboard.

In order to be able to post pictures as attachments to your posts you need to be a subscriber.

You still can post pictures, if your pictures are on a different website, something like:

http://www.flickr.com/mypictures/blahblah.jpg (not an actual link, just for an example)

Then you copy the above URL of your picture and enclose it between the regular Image tags in HTML, like this:

URL]

Voila! :)

Thank you for the welcome Mitica:

Is it possible to become a subscriber and if so what is the best step to take.

The reason why I am asking is I am currently not a member of Flickr or Photobucket or anyother photo sharing website so I am not sure how to download photos to the posts?

Take care.

Paul.

Welcome aboard Paul. Glad you found us. To subscribe, go to User CP (top left of your home screen) scroll down to the bottom and click the suscriber link in the left column. Enjoy!

Thank you very much for the welcome.

I believe that becoming a subscriber is the way to go. I will certainly need help from everyone in taking good quality pictures and someday become proficient in using Digital Imaging Software including HDR.

Thanks again.

Paul.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back