HELLO FATHERHOOD!

Congratulations on the new baby, "Dad"! Take loads of photos man!

Just wait for what the future holds for you!!!

"Dad, can I tell you something?" "Dad, can we buy that?" "Dad, why can't we get it???"

"Dad, will you buy me a cell phone?" "Dad!!!! I need those jeans!!! Bethany has a pair!"

"Dad, you need to drive me to the mall!"

Ah...the sweet sound of the name , "Dad". I really enjoy hearing it....I do! I never tire of hearing my little one call me Dad.

:biglaugh:

...... Congrats on your new addition to the family~:hugs:

Three weeks old and still "snapping" pictures. Did attempt my first "newborn session". Worked on one picture.

*Edit* Forgot to mention this was much harder than I thought it would be...

Sydney_pp.jpg

Newborns, can be VERY difficult. Some sleep constantly, and some just don't..And then there are some that just cry...and it gets really frustrating! The older kids get, the harder they are to take pictures of! I've found this out with my son! :) Good picture, although I prefer a "softer" look, but none-the-less, it's your first attempt. I think it looks pretty good! Congratulations on being a father! Gotta love being a parent!

Newborns, can be VERY difficult. Some sleep constantly, and some just don't..And then there are some that just cry...and it gets really frustrating! The older kids get, the harder they are to take pictures of! I've found this out with my son! :) Good picture, although I prefer a "softer" look, but none-the-less, it's your first attempt. I think it looks pretty good! Congratulations on being a father! Gotta love being a parent!

Thanks Mrshaleyberg. My problem is I hate to disturb her....inevitable though.

HELLO FATHERHOOD!

GOODBYE SLEEP!

:lol: :smileys: :lmao:

Definitely a transition, but I think I am doing ok.

Congrats, before you know it they will be moving to Oregon. Enjoy every second.:thumbup:

Wahaaaahhh…

Daddy, can you lift me up? I’m tired! It’s so far!

Daddy, promise you won’t let go until I’m ready… Hold it, hold it…. Ok, Wheee! I can ride without falling over!

Daddy, I’m scared. What if my teacher doesn’t like me? What if the other kids don’t like me?

Daddy, can you hold my hand? I get scared in the dark.

Daddy, can we play that game again? That was fun!

Daddy, can you show me how to hold the fingers? I can’t get the chord right…

Daddy, you know that boy Trevor from school? I really like him.

Dad, can you give me a lift to school? I’m late again.

DAD! I hate myself! I’m so ugly! Why can’t I be as beautiful as Mom? No, she’s always ‘way better looking than me. No, you’re just saying that to make me feel better…

Hey Dad! I got accepted!

Dad, don’t… It’s not like I’m moving away forever…

Daddy, good to hear your voice – it’s been a tough couple of months…

Dad, we’re getting married… Could you.. will you… you know… Oh, thank you!

Dad, there’s a place we’d love to buy, but we can’t really afford it. Could you help in some way?

OH Dad… Thanks for calling. No, I haven’t slept in, what, maybe a month? She’s so fussy, and I just don’t know what to do…

Dad, that was really thoughtful of you and Mom to come and give us a weekend off. Somehow, I never thought that parenthood can be so hard…

Dad, do you remember that lullaby that you used to sing to me when I couldn’t fall asleep?

Hey Dad, how many candles on your cake, again? I don’t think I can find enough….

Dad? DAD? Oh my God…. DADDIEEeee…. Quick, call the ambulance…

Life is short. Enjoy every moment. And later, when she (and presumably, they) have grown up, the photos you’ve taken will be one of the most precious gifts they will have.

So I started reading this....

Wahaaaahhh…

Daddy, can you lift me up? I’m tired! It’s so far!

Daddy, promise you won’t let go until I’m ready… Hold it, hold it…. Ok, Wheee! I can ride without falling over!

Daddy, I’m scared. What if my teacher doesn’t like me? What if the other kids don’t like me?

Daddy, can you hold my hand? I get scared in the dark.

Daddy, can we play that game again? That was fun!

Here's about where I am. It sure went by quickly!

Daddy, can you show me how to hold the fingers? I can’t get the chord right…

Daddy, you know that boy Trevor from school? I really like him.

Dad, can you give me a lift to school? I’m late again.

DAD! I hate myself! I’m so ugly! Why can’t I be as beautiful as Mom? No, she’s always ‘way better looking than me. No, you’re just saying that to make me feel better…

Hey Dad! I got accepted!

Dad, don’t… It’s not like I’m moving away forever…

Daddy, good to hear your voice – it’s been a tough couple of months…

Dad, we’re getting married… Could you.. will you… you know… Oh, thank you!

Dad, there’s a place we’d love to buy, but we can’t really afford it. Could you help in some way?

OH Dad… Thanks for calling. No, I haven’t slept in, what, maybe a month? She’s so fussy, and I just don’t know what to do…

Dad, that was really thoughtful of you and Mom to come and give us a weekend off. Somehow, I never thought that parenthood can be so hard…

Dad, do you remember that lullaby that you used to sing to me when I couldn’t fall asleep?

Hey Dad, how many candles on your cake, again? I don’t think I can find enough….

Dad? DAD? Oh my God…. DADDIEEeee…. Quick, call the ambulance…

Life is short. Enjoy every moment. And later, when she (and presumably, they) have grown up, the photos you’ve taken will be one of the most precious gifts they will have.

I've been trying to enjoy every minute, but they go by so fast. Thanks for the read. I think...

Last edited:
The line all fathers should know...

"ohh thats nice, now go show your mommy."

p!nK

Most reactions

Back