Hello form Edmonton

Scot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everybody,
I have just joioned and want to garner some suggestions from the other members on how to get out of a photo slump.
I have been shooting volleyball for the last couple of years and just can't get into it this year. Is there something I need to do to get back into the feel for my camera. At this point I don't even want to pick it up as the photos I am taking are just not turning out or nothing I look at seems to interest me.
Appreciate any comments and suggestions.

Last edited:
Hi Scot, and welcome

Many of us on the forum have gone through a slump such as the one you describe. Different things work for different people. Some say to give it a brief rest and you'll come back energized. Some say to try shooting things you don't usually (eg macro, or abstract, or candid street shots, whatever), as it stimulates you to look at things differently, try different views etc. If you do a search in 'off topic', I'm sure you'll find some threads which offer suggestions.

Good luck!

Welcome aboard.

What level of V-ball do you shoot?

Maybe you are just stuck in the depth of winter, like many other Edmontonians. With that early cold snap we had back in October, it feels like it's been winter for 6 months already.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back