Hello form so cal

Iulus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
how is it going everyone. i have been lurking in the darkness on this site for awhile now and i have finally decided to register and partake on all the fun.

i must say i am a noobie in the world of digital photography but not a noob to photography. well i guess i am since i havent touched a slr in years. the last time i did we didnt have digital cameras and evrything was film. eventually i got to busy and forgot all about the fun i used to have with photo. now i am comming back and picking this back up as a hoobie to keep my mind from wondering and ploting world domination :greendev: LOL!!! ok well maybe not world domination cause that would be kewl. but to keep me from going insane and bouncing off walls.

well anyways i am getting some usefull info from this site and thank everyone of you for the info and give a big thank you for the info i will get in the future. and i hope i can one day return the favor.

thanks everyone,
iulus

hey thank you for the warm welcome antartican... by taking a guess i can see that you are a person who likes it really cold... but i could be wrong. but than again you are from Canada. i like cold whether also but than again i never been in extreme cold where it actually snowed. being from so cal i guess i am spoiled by enjoying warm whether most of the year. but than again i cant stand summer. TOOOO FREAKING HOT FOR ME...

well i am rambling about nonsense so ill shut up for now.

thanks again,
iulus

Most reactions

Back