AquaVelvet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aquavelvetgraphics.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi my name is barbara.

I'm a student photographer about to enter my 2nd year of a 3 year course.

I have been looking for a forum to get information and help and I like the looks of TPF :thumbup:

I'm :hail: that I can get some help with my studies as the first year teacher and me did not have a too good of a relationschip hahahah we got along perfect and she is a really nice person I just never get what she try's to explain! :lmao:

But I got true to the 2nd year and hopes are for a more experienced teacher! (the last year teacher she was a 1 time teacher)

I'm 26, i'm from belgium but I was raised in Spain. I'm married to a Norwegian and I have a son of 1 year old.

I work with Nikon. At the moment I have the D40X because i'm saving up for a D80, then further saving for a D300 to move on to a D3 model when I finish uni in 2 years time :thumbup:

well I think that is the basic of me. I'm in a big need of reading up on lenses so i'm off to have a look around the board

Greetings

Barbara

I'm 26, i'm from belgium but I was raised in Spain. I'm married to a Norwegian and I have a son of 1 year old.

I work with Nikon. At the moment I have the D40X because i'm saving up for a D80, then further saving for a D300 to move on to a D3 model when I finish uni in 2 years time

Hi Barbara, welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back