Hello from Arizona!

Kimber57

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! I'm new here; just found this forum a few days ago, and I have to say that there is a wealth of information on this forum for people like me -- a complete photography novice!

Right now I use a Fuji Finepix S6000fd -- which is more camera than I have ever had. I figured it would be a good one to learn on -- not too simple, not too difficult.

And believe me, I need to learn EVERYTHING!

Looking forward to learning! Thanks.

Hello back from another 'zonie! Where do you hail from?

Welcpme aboard.

Gee, 'Zonies, just like me! I, too, am from that place "but its a dry heat"! T live in the Valley of the Sun.
O.K., I have a beautiful, nearly [sort of!] Minolta SRT 101--pretty much a 'classic' camera! Its about 40+ years old and its in near-perfect condition! I've owned it only for little over a year & I absolutely love it.

Gee, 'Zonies, just like me! I, too, am from that place "but its a dry heat"! T live in the Valley of the Sun.
O.K., I have a beautiful, nearly [sort of!] Minolta SRT 101--pretty much a 'classic' camera! Its about 40+ years old and its in near-perfect condition! I've owned it only for little over a year & I absolutely love it.

He he... the more the better! Watch out, "zonies" are coming... :lol:

Wheely, you have a great camera in that SRT 101! Get used to work with it, it will teach you lots.

A 40-year-old camera -- I'm just learning that cameras will actually work that long! I didn't realize that people actually collected cameras and that there are some classics that people collect, etc. I'm totally new at this, can you tell? Nice to see some desert dwellers on this forum, as well!!

Thanks for the welcome!

Kimber

A 40-year-old camera -- I'm just learning that cameras will actually work that long! I didn't realize that people actually collected cameras and that there are some classics that people collect, etc. I'm totally new at this, can you tell? Nice to see some desert dwellers on this forum, as well!!

Oh yes they do work that long. :) I actually shoot with cameras that go back to 1933 (a Leica IIIa) and most of my machines are 50+ years.

Collecting has been my passion, check the link below A String Affair for some nice and weird examples. ;)

Most reactions

Back