Hello from australia...

Meagz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey to every one on TPF,

I have recently bought a new camera after using a little digital camera with next to no functions for too way many years. I now have a Canon EOS 400D, i have an 18 - 55mm lens and a 75-300mm lens. I can honestly say that i still have absolutley no idea how to use this camera to its full potential:lol:, But hopefully with the help of this forum i can learn how to take some nice pictures, and use my camera properly:thumbup:

My main interest in photography is wildlife and nature, id also like to do pet portraits etc. i really love some of the close up shots of insects on this site and id love to be able to do the same thing one day.

Hopefully with time my equiptment collection will grow (although my bank balance will probably shrink considerabley). Eventually, when i have the courage, i will post pictures i have taken into various sections to see what every one thinks.

Here are a couple of pictures i have taken recently, haha, well im trying.

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_1592-1.jpg

Hi, and welcome to TPF!

There are some great wildlife enthusiasts here (Overread and lostprophet immediately spring to mind - I hope the others whom I didn't mention don't kill me!). There's also a gallery committed solely to Nature and Wildlife, so don't be shy! Post pictures!

Welcome aboard, matey!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back