Hello, from Ayase, Japan

Tankedlemming

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. My name is Steven, I live in Ayase which is about 15 mins outside Yokohama. I just got back in to photography over the course of the last year. I originally started out with a canon rebel xs back in 2003, now I mainly use a Sony A6000 and just recently picked up the sigma 30mm f1.4 for it. I mainly focus on street photography. Came here cause I want to get better and have my work critiqued. You can see some of my photos on Instagram @steveo_vs_theworld

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hello everyone. My name is Steven, I live in Ayase which is about 15 mins outside Yokohama. I just got back in to photography over the course of the last year. I originally started out with a canon rebel xs back in 2003, now I mainly use a Sony A6000 and just recently picked up the sigma 30mm f1.4 for it. I mainly focus on street photography. Came here cause I want to get better and have my work critiqued. You can see some of my photos on Instagram @steveo_vs_theworld

I look forward to getting to know everyone.
Welcome to the Forum. Please post some photos here. How do you like the Sigma 30mm ? I've been thinking of getting one for my a6000.

I really wish I had been into photography during my stay in Asia instead of drinking and women:abnormal:

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the Forum. Please post some photos here. How do you like the Sigma 30mm ? I've been thinking of getting one for my a6000.[/QUOTE]

So far I love it. I was only using the kit lens for the last year, so this is my first decent lens. It has a good build quality and looks good on the a6000. I love the pictures I have gotten with it. Only down side is the AF is not as fast as the kit lens (still quick though) and you have to fix barrel distortion in post processing (which is super easy in lightroom, they have a lens profile for it).

Welcome, Steven. The a6000 is an awesome camera. Besides the focus and high framerate for continuous shooting, I particularely like its video capabilities.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back