Hello from BC, Canada

feiron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, I've just upgraded to a DSLR last week.

I believe I've come to the right forum to learn ;) my gear for now is a Pentax K100d with SMC18-55mm and 50-200mm lenses.

I've never been into photography until my friend showed me some photos he took with his D80. Before, I didn't even know that high ISO causes noise so I set my powershot ISO at 400 all the time for the past year making all the pictures looked like they're taken with a webcam.

IMGP0399.jpg

IMGP0325resized35.jpg

cheers

Welcome to the forum! And congrats on the upgrade. Looks like you're 'a natural' with it. Nice pics.

Welcome to the forum, I love that shot of the clouds surrounding the city.

Nice shots! Welcome aboard.

thank guys, its actually the fog not clouds. I took a picture where the fog is on the bottom and the cloud on top with the mountains in the middle but it came out really bad because of the sun set (so hard to set the right exposure)

Alright! Another fellow B.C. bud. How's it going? Where about in B.C. are you? I'm guessing Victoria/Vancouver area?

Excellent shots. I love the first with the clouds; it's a little blurry but what can you do....

I'm in greater vancouver are. In Coquitlam ;)

It was really dark up in the mountain, it's so hard to get the camera to focus

Welcome to the forum!!! Congrats on your upgrade, I too will be upgrading to the K100d soon.

Welcome! The first pic is sweet!!!

When you post the pics leave a space between, makes it easier to see them.

Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back