Hello From Canada

Lilocke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I've always loved both looking at and somewhat attempting photography. My main subject are my poor dogs, forced into horrible play and games to please me and my habit :lol:

I also have a couple horses, a couple cats, and a couple nephews that I get with my camera once in a while. I'm starting to get more and more into it all but I will be the first to admit that I'm a complete beginner. I also work at an animal shelter and voluntarily took on the roll of getting pictures of the animals for their online bio's etc so that is usually a once or twice a week thing too. They've seen a huge increase of interest since we've started putting up photos that are cropped, colorful, usually a bit goofy.

I am taking the photos at a friends wedding this October. It's the second wedding for both of them so they are doing a very casual get together on their farm. Even though it's casual and at an easy going setting I still want to do a fantastic job for them. And hey, it's a chance to get to 'play' photographer without the stress of doing a perfect job for x amount of dollars etc. I will also see how I feel trying to be sneaking in and out of the good spots.

I'm excited to learn lots here and can't wait to really dig into some of the newbie threads ;)

Here are a couple pics from this summer....

The dessert bar from my wedding....this one ALWAYS makes me hungry lol

DSC02204copy.jpg

3 dog tug of war
P8215912copy.jpg

Annie
P9016465copy.jpg

Our wedding rings (played with them while camping after the wedding)
P7064905copy.jpg

Tyson playing 'hide the tennis ball in your mouth and bowl everyone over' ha
P4173556.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back