Hello from Delaware!

thburns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone! I actually found TPF by way of TapaTalk when I got it on my phone for browsing CandlePowerForums and EDCForum. I'm just getting serious about photography, and I have my first nice camera, a Sony Alpha a6000 being delivered tomorrow with the kit lens.

My only interesting project I have lined up right away to start learning about the camera and getting more serious about photography in general is probably what some would consider a little odd! I'm going to be using this camera to take beamshots of flashlights (my other serious hobby), which hopefully will teach me a thing or two about all the manual settings on the camera.

Other than that, I'm very interested in getting much more serious about photography, and I'm happy I found a place here where I can learn from all of you!

Welcome aboard.

I've lurked around CPF a little, myself.

Thank you for the welcome!

CPF is great but there's not many posts there about setting up a camera to take good flashlight beamshots. I'm sure I should be in for a fun time tomorrow messing around with my new a6000 once it gets dark though, and I'll have my first, albeit technical and not artistic, photos to show here :)

Welcome to TPF!!!

Wait,wait,wait just a second...you're not Mr. Burns, from The Simpsons, are you?

Welcome to TPF!!!

Wait,wait,wait just a second...you're not Mr. Burns, from The Simpsons, are you?

Thanks! And maybe...

bVM2vFDt.png

Most reactions

Back