Hello from Germany

J.E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After LaFoto mentioned this board quite regularly on another board she frequents and where I'm also a member, I thought I'd come and have a look. And I must say I'm shocked!! Oh my stars and garters! Such talent here!! I've seen photographs that are drop-dead-great! I'm seriously in awe of some of your work!

I own nothing but a little crappy digital camera, but I really enjoy taking photos and hence I figured this might be a good place for me, too. So I'll hop in, introduce myself and eventually show you some of my photos, too, of course. ;)

For the introduction: My name is Julia - Hi LaFoto! Recognize me? :mrgreen: -, I'm 24 years old, hobby photographer and I look forward to meeting you folks.

Welcome to the forum. :D

Any friend of Corina's...is a friend of ours.

Wilkommen holde Maid aus Deutschland!

;) sorry for that! Welcome to the friendly forum :)

Wilkommen Fräulein Julia! Glad to have you aboard.

Thank you for the welcome, Mike, Alex and Mitica! :)

Be careful , you might get addicted to this forum, Julia :)

Hallo Julia!
Of course I know who you are.
And when I first saw the portrait of your sister's on THBB I thought "She should join TPF!" :D
And you did.
Only because I THOUGHT! I am thrilled!!! :D
Welcome. Feel all at home here, you can feel AS at home here as you can on THBB, I say!

Alex, that may well happen, right?! ;)

Corinna, that was some REALLY GOOD thinking, wasn't it? :D I already think that this is a nice place where I can feel as at home as I do on the THBB and I've been here what? 24 hours? Not a bad start, I say. :)

Hi Julia, welcome to TPF!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back