Hello from Idaho

Larry1948

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well just a little about me. I am 56 and retired. i got the shutter bug bite about 20 yrs ago but time and money and family got in the way. Now that I have the time, I decided to get back into it. As I always fall overboard, I have my 20 yr old Nikon n6006, and have a Rolleicord II, and an RB67 (brand new to me) am attempting to pick up an M645j, almost forgot i also have a kodak6490 Digital.
I want to do landcape photography and maybe wildlife. both B/W and color.
so far my shooting platform is my back deck.
I will post some of my attemps for critisism in the appropriate board.
Larry 1948

hey larry!!!! welcome to the boards!!!!

there are some AMAZING landscape photographers here....youll be in good company..

md

Hello, welcome!
042.gif

Thanks for the welcome.
I have been ghosting through the boards for a short time now and I must agree, there are a lot of great photographers posting here. I have learned a lot, so I figured I might as well become a registered user of the forum.
I hope to figure out how to post photos so i can share some of my (fun) work and get some criticisms.

Larry1948 said:
Thanks for the welcome.
I have been ghosting through the boards for a short time now and I must agree, there are a lot of great photographers posting here. I have learned a lot, so I figured I might as well become a registered user of the forum.
I hope to figure out how to post photos so i can share some of my (fun) work and get some criticisms.

Welcome Larry!! I have to say that this is the best place to learn and share IMHO. You'll love it here.

Hey Larry! Welcome to TPF!!! 20yrs is along time to wait for a break...I'm glad it finally happened. :D You probably have alot of ideas ready to turn some heads...can't wait to see some pics!!

sorry Niki i have tried to post pics here and got nowhere so iI hoped that my new friends here could get to them via that link.
any suggestions how to let these fine folk see them?

Hello!!! I can asure you that you'll be soon addicted to this forum and you'll spend all your days here :)

Most reactions

Back