Hello from Iowa...

Luke_H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hi everyone.

I just found the board last night and thought I might jump in and see if I could find some help.

I have kind of a mixed up history with photography. I didn't actually learn much about camera operation until I had a p&s digital at my disposal. Currently I shoot more b&w film than I do digital. It's more of a hobby than any sort of hope of becoming a profession. I enjoy trying new films, developers, and cameras.

I have about 50 junky old cameras ranging from box to TLR to SLR to rangefinder. I like to use cameras that everyone else has overlooked in the antique stores. I enjoy cleaning and bringing them back to life.

I'm currently enrolled in an introductory class at the local community college and am enjoying the use of the enlarger. I'd like very much to build a darkroom in my basement once I find a way to plumb it for drainage.

Most of my photography is of still life sort of objects or my dog. I like taking photos out in rural Iowa. It probably bores most people, but I enjoy living here.

I'm involved in reading so many message boards, so you may or may not hear from me often!

Welcome to TPF!

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back