Hello from Ireland...

MichaelG

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,

I'm a complete novice, on day 2 of owning my first camera, a Nikon D3300. My main focus with photography, right now anyway, is photographing birds. This was prompted by discovering a pair of Jackdaws nesting in the exterior wall of the house I currently live in. As I sat in the garden both yesterday and today, I managed to snap a few other birds, one being the Starling in my Avatar pic.

I have lots of questions that I look forward to sharing with you, I would like to get away from the Auto settings (today I've been changing shutter speeds as I try to catch the Jackdaws come and go) and I have a lot of questions on editing RAW images etc.

I have a few first trys, cropped down from the originals. I have done very little with the Raw images apart from converting them to JPEGs and I would welcome any feedback. I have created an album - "Noob - Focusing/Lighting/Framing issues. All feedback welcome" and would appreciate any comments.

I look forward to sharing more images as I get better, and learning from all on the forum.

Michael

Welcome to tpf. What part of Eire are you?

Most reactions

Back