Hello from Kragujevac

KizaHood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kizahood.8m.com
Hi all,

My name is Djordje (George) Petrovic, I'm 31 years old, and I live in Kragujevac, Serbia. If you don't know where is that, see the movie "Drawning Mona" and notice the cars :mrgreen: - these are produced in my hometown.

On my avatar, that's me behind Smith and Wesson :lmao:

I've purchased my first SLR camera (Zenit 12) 19 years ago for fun, but later I started doing even some professional jobs (newspapers photography, photographing people on weddings, celebrations, etc.).

I prefer classic photography over digital.

I'll post some of my photos on this forum, please DON'T be too nice in your critiques!

Welcome Djordje to this forum! We still don't have too many members from your area here!!! I'm very SURE there's no one here from Kragujevac so far.

Apart from the fact that I find your avatar frightening (whoa!), it seems like you will fit in here nicely. Be very welcome.

Don't worry, it's loaded :D

I've pick that particular avatar because it contains part of an interesting photo that took three people to make it. We wanted a bullet to be seen through the barrel, so my friend did the targeting, i did the photographing while his wife did the lightening over my shoulder.

The camera was Kiev-19 with 50mm lens, the film was 100spd Fuji, aperture f2, shutter speed 1/15s, and the source of light was 3D-cell MagLite flashlight.

I've already received some feedback on my first photo posted here, so I'll post some more photos later.

Thanks!

Welcome aboard!

welcome!!! yeah.. another European guy here :D:D:D and the avatar is super! Does military and guns interest you?

Welcome! Thanks for the details on your avatar, sounds like a lot of work but the end result is great!

Aaahhh hollowpoints, my favorite!
So what's the weapon Djordje?
Welcome aboard btw!

mentos_007 said:
welcome!!! yeah.. another European guy here :D:D:D and the avatar is super! Does military and guns interest you?

I like marksmanship, and I use guns for entertainment purposes only. I've never used a handgun for the purpose it was produced for :wink:

BTW, you have "ZENIT", not "ZENITH" :mrgreen:

mrsid99 said:
So what's the weapon Djordje?

Smith&Wesson 629 ("Dirty Harry" :thumbup: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back