Hello from Ky

Junior897

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello to all here is my little introduction. Back in college (10 yrs ago) I was a PJ major until someone decided that they needed my equipment more than me: 2 Nikon FM2n’s with MD12 plus all 8 of my lens all the day before a trip to DC for the 4th of July. I have been out of the photo thing until my son was born he is 4 now. I recently decided to start buying equipment again and taking my photography a little more seriously I got really tired of the point and shoots we have. BW is still my medium of choice so any help in Photoshop would we appreciated.

Equipment list
Canon 10D with BG-ED3
Canon D30
Elan 7 with BG-300
Elan
Canon 50 F1.8
Sigma 28-70 F2.8-4
Tamron 75-300 F4-5.6
Tamron 28-300 F3.8-5.6
Sunpak PZ4000AF

Am looking soon to upgrade my 28-70 to an F2.8 and adding a wide angle zoom. Plus looking for a flash for my digital and getting another tripod maybe a little home studio setup. I have already told my wife the next house we build I am putting a darkroom in it. Okay maybe this wasn’t a little introduction, and from my writing you couldn’t tell my Mother is an English teacher.

On second thought I will add some of my other hobbies. I play the guitar very poorly, also smoke cigars when the weather is nice, and my last hobby is firearms being in KY there is a quote for the minimum number of firearms per home.

Ray

Just thought I would add a couple of pictures of my two favorite subjects right now.

Riley1-1.jpg

Riley2.jpg

skyonfire said:
What kinda car is that?

It is a 69 Camaro Pace Car that will be going through a full restoration this winter. I have been considering doing a photostory on its restoration.

That's awesome.. I would love to see more shots during the process.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back