Hello from Lancashire

Graeme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fieldenfamily.co.uk
Just come across this site a couple of days ago and you seem like a friendly and helpful bunch, so here I am. I have been searching for months now trying to find a forum to call home. Many of the forums I have been on are so full of cliques its untrue. Nice to see some young members here too!

Okay, I am Graeme, 41yrs young, married, 3 children and live in Rochdale (Near manchester) in England. I use a Canon 20d and refound my love of photography 2 years ago and it is now almost an obsession.

I enjoy taking photos of anything really but particularly love Black and white and portraits when I can find someone to pose . (My 9 year old daughter will when she is in the right mood.)

I have done a few paid portraits and I am doing a wedding in August.

So that's me!

Looking forward to posting and getting involved here.

Graeme

Welcome to TPF.
First we get the Scots, then we get someone from Rochdale... You'll be telling us you're a Canon user next ;-)

Graeme said:
Many of the forums I have been on are so full of cliques its untrue.

you can be in my clique...watch out for the other cheeky fellows around here; they're trouble..especially a guy they call Avis! :mrgreen: welcome!!!!

Welcome, Graeme! Glad you found us. :D

Keep posting and have fun!

You'll want to avoid JonMikal's clique, btw. I hear they sacrifice crows in there. :shock:

Hey Graeme, welcome mate!

Welcome to TPF!! good luck on the wedding shoot. is it outside or inside?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back