Hello from London

Mind_Studio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,

I'm a pro photographer based in a London studio. I've been running the studio for a few years now and love everything I do. I'm also a trainer in photo techniques and I'm here to meet new people and share my knowledge and learn new things.

Please take a moment to look at my work online. You can see a link from my portfolio. I'd be happy to answer any questions and receive feedback.

Good to meet you all.
Ian

Welcome to TPF. I took a look at your site and I must say the images are very impressive. I have been taking photos of a friends Harley but nothing like the motorcyle you have. I can only dream that some day mine might look as good as yours.

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind comments. I'd really like to help you take a similar shot, it's easy to do and after looking at your gallery I you certainly have the technical know how to get a great result.

Here's a link to the tutorials I've written, there's a a big training document to download at the start and some mini ones on the page.

MindStudio .:Tutorials:.

If it's not useful PLEASE let me know and I'll wite one specially on how to get the shot on my site.

Good luck and hope to see the results soon!

Good to meet you,
Ian

Your tutorials were quite informative and well laid out. Thank you. Now I think I will go get a poppy seed head. Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back