Hello from Luxembourg :)

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Troesel, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Troesel

Troesel TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hey guys :)
    I come from Luxembourg, a small but lovely country between France and Germany! I'm 17 years old and I started taking photographs with my Nikon D50 about two years ago... so I think I have improved a lot since 2007, but I'm not always happy about my photographic resultats...that's one of the two reasons I created an account here! The other one reason is to...improve my English. I've been learning English only since 2007 as well and I think writing posts here every day will help me a lot :) I am active in some German and Luxembourgish online photo communities, but I think here I can learn a lot more...so let's try :)
    Mostly I love taking photographs of sport events and doing urban exploration (there are some nice locations @luxembourg!)
    By the way, when I don't look through the viewfinder, I like sleeping :p and playing the saxophon!

2. dxqcanada

dxqcanada Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit
    Hello. Your writing in English is very good.

Just ask and we will comment (about your pictures).

3. Troesel

Troesel TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thanks :) But sometimes I have great difficulties to find the right words and the right structure of a sentence...
    Ok, I've been cleaning up my extern harddisk and ordering all the photos from the last two years and once I've finished I'll post some :)