Hello from Miami

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by PhotoJones, Jan 1, 2010.

1. PhotoJones

PhotoJones TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    My name is David. I am brand new to photography. I have always wanted to get into it as a hobby and if I advanced my skills enough, possibly a profession. I absolutely love taking beautiful pictures. Now that I have my Nikon D3000, everywhere I go I am seeing the framing for pictures to be taken. I am always looking at different angles and possible shots anywhere. My favorite thing is being able to take something very mundane and turn it into a beautiful picture, or taking long exposure shots at night. I have a lot to learn and I am eager to do it. Would love new advice and tips, you can take a look at my flickr down below in my signature.

Thanks! :D

2. jacqg

jacqg TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    hi nice to meet you. I'm from Miami too =). I don't see your flickr link but welcome!

3. ZiZi

ZiZi TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi, well if you want to hang out with lots of photographers in Miami and learn allot, you can check out my photography group called Shoot Miami. We have events all the time. We do everything from photo fieldtrips to workshops to photography exhibits and much more. If you want to check it out go to www.shootmiami.net