Hello from Michigan

Alina11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi I'm Alina, I take pictures as a hobby.

I have an Olympus E-PL1 and Olympus Stylus SZ-16. I am excited to learn more about photography. I am trying to look for ways to use my love for photography to make some side money somewhere as a freelancer. Any suggestions?

Welcome!

Check with any entity in your area that uses photographs, but don't stop at ONLY the usual places, bang on every door you can think of.

Take along three of your best examples to show. If they want to see more, set up a time when you can bring in more. Ask what kind of photograph they might be interested in, and bring mainly that kind. Print them at 8x10 and put them in a folder, but don't leave the folder. Find out who in the company is responsible for making purchasing decisions. Talk to that person directly.

Welcome!

Check with any entity in your area that uses photographs, but don't stop at ONLY the usual places, bang on every door you can think of.

Take along three of your best examples to show. If they want to see more, set up a time when you can bring in more. Ask what kind of photograph they might be interested in, and bring mainly that kind. Print them at 8x10 and put them in a folder, but don't leave the folder. Find out who in the company is responsible for making purchasing decisions. Talk to that person directly.

Thank you for the information.

Most reactions

Back