Hello from Montana

HorsePoornBigSky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

I'm new into photography. I'm a little slow on learning as I'm the type of person that needs to be shown things. Reading things out of books and then applying it is a little difficult.

I found this site and figured it would be very helpful. I love to photograh animals, and landscapes. I still have a lot to learn. I try to find photography classes to take as often as possible.

So if anyone has any good books, sites, etc. I would greatly apperciate them. Thank you.

Welcome to TPF!!! You live in a gorgeous state...got any nice landscape pics you wanna share?

Welcome aboard. The most often recommended book around here is: Understanding Exposure by Brian Peterson.

Great thank you for the suggestion. I also was told abut Photography Basics by John Hedgecoe. I've been reading that as well. I'm always interested in learning as much as possible.

Yes indeed I do have some landscape pictures. I will post them on the General Gallery for people to look at. I've never edited photos before and wouldn't even know where to begin. lol I am taking a class on "Getting to know your digital camera". Where I live in Montana it's kind of hard to find photography classes. Thank you for the replies. I will certainly add some pictures. :D

Welcome to TPF.

Practice Practice Practice, it doesn't cost anything to take a pic so take a million, play with your settings, figure everything out and you will see yourself getting better before you know it. You have a ton of people here willing to explain anything that confuses you.

I've been shooting for about a month now and thanks to these people I am already seeing improvements

Welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back