Hello from Montreal

cauzimme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey I just want to introduce myself.
I'm a 19 years old student in photography, i'm from Montreal.
I love taking photographs any sort, Its truly a passion.
I have a nikon d90, a 50mm lense and a 18-105 starter lense, a sb-600 and recently I buy 3 studio flashes.
So that's it, Hello everybody.

Hey I just want to introduce myself.
I'm a 19 years old student in photography, i'm from Montreal.
I love taking photographs any sort, Its truly a passion.
I have a nikon d90, a 50mm lense and a 18-105 starter lense, a sb-600 and recently I buy 3 studio flashes.
So that's it, Hello everybody.

Cool, cool. Welcome to the board Cauzimme! You have the exact same gear I have. It's such a great combination, and I feel like I've hardly even scratched the surface on what I can do (and I've had it for a year).

Have fun here, and learn a lot.

Hey thank you two!

RushNP774, I love it, it's my first camera and i'm totaly in love with and for the lenses it's what I need now, but i'm thing to buy a 55-200, I do portrait and I'm always using teleobjectif.

From a fellow Montrealer, welcome to the forums!

Where are you studying? Dawson, Marsan, Concordia? :)

I study at Andre Laurendeau, a cegep, but i'm going next year at Dawson part-time. I was supposed to go to Ryerson but sadly i'm not eligible to the student housing.

Cool, I didn't know they had a photography diploma (although they mixed it in with visual arts, which is nice). A friend of mine went there and did his electrician certification.

I've heard good things from the Dawson program.

Yes the first years they took emphasis on graphic arts, but the second one is more about photography, we learn digital and argentic which is cool! Your friend propably took his course at the Cimme.

I want to complete at Dawson because I heard good things too, I want to do commercial photography so it's perfect for me :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back