Hello from New England

shoots

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I know "LaFoto" from another site and came here to look at her pics and decided to join up. I'd like to learn a little more about digital photography and thought this would be a good place to start. I've also enjoyed looking at other pics on the site as well. There's a lot of talent here and I look forward to learning more about photography and possibly sharing some of my work too. :)

Welcome to the TPF! Hobbes and Ailson can teach you alot about digital photography, not to mention all the other pros around here!

Hi "shoots" (sh-sh :D), nice to see you here. Come round more often, have a look at more photos, read the comments and just enjoy... and you will learn heaps without even realising how much you learn. That is my personal experience. Huge welcome to this board then, too :D.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. :blushing:

And a special "hi" to LaFoto (J). ;)

Hobbes, I'm from Massachusetts, so we're very near each other. You have a fantastic state to capture some nice nature photography.

Anyway, see you all around. :salute:

welcome to TPF :D

shoots said:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. :blushing:

And a special "hi" to LaFoto (J). ;)

Hobbes, I'm from Massachusetts, so we're very near each other. You have a fantastic state to capture some nice nature photography.

Anyway, see you all around. :salute:

The New England TPFers are expanding! Welcome. I was in Massachusetts, near Brockton until this past February, now I'm in Pawtucket, RI.

Again, welcome to the forum, check your sanity at the door :)

Welcome to tpf! :)

Yeah, another New Englander on TPF! I was born in Cambridge and lived in Brockton until I was 9 and then moved to VT for a few years, spent waaaay too long in MN and am now back "home" in NH. My parents live in Townsend MA so we travel there quite a bit. Welcome to TPF, I look forward to seeing your work!

Any friend of Lafoto is a friend of ours!! Welcome to TPF!!

Welcome! I have a few ties to New England as well. I lived in Brookline for a few years, loved the summers but hated the winters. Still, I miss New England, even after 23 years...

Most reactions

Back