doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys and galls

just wanted to say hello from New Zealand.
Im in Te Anua at the moment, but we allready visited Christchurch and Dunedin. In between we visited to other towns when we stopped for some groceries and stuff. Also went to the Toemari Boulders (or something like that, to many names i just cant remember), which were pretty cool to see. We saw some albetros flying around and we went to a yellow eyed pinguin reserve, also pretty cool.
Anyways, im stopping again. Times is almost up and im gonna play some cards with my travel mates.
Ill be back sooner or later :D
Greetz Daan

Hi Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what did I tell??? stay away from Penguins, for they are evil, and go to the Otters!

6.gif
Daan!
4.gif

Are you only playing cards or do you also take the odd photo there?
Wanna see! Wanna see!

yup, having a great time :)
Taking lots of pics here, took about 250 today. But im on public computers on the campings here, so no software to edit. You all shall have to wait till may before i can post some pics..shame isnt it.
And i thought i saw an otter, but it was a pinguin. Was totally confuzzled. But im still looking for the otters.
Anyways, times up again. Talk to y'all later

I have a feeling it's going to take you another two months to edit these photos after you get back!

Sounds like You're having a great time! Keep us updated via this thread! :D

Lucky! Enjoy your trip and we'll be watching your pics soon.

Don't listen to LP!! Stick with the penguins!

NZ is such an awesome place...you're gonna have a very memorable trip. Lots of wildlife (you've already seen the albatross and penguins, which are pretty special) and beautiful scenery. But hey, no bungee jumping off of bridges, okay?

the locals are very friendly, all of them :)
And i didnt bungee off a bridge, i bungeed out of a pod, which was hanging between 2 cliffs at about 150 meters above the Nevis River. So it was a 134m jump, it was awesome.
I got another week off when i get back from the trip, so i should have enough time to edit some pics. Allready got about 1200, so i will have my work cut out for me :)
Anyways, im off again. Till the next post :)

well I hope a few hundred of those are of Otters

quite the rush indeed, was filled with adreniline all day :)
And i got some shots of NZ fur seals for ya LP, closest thing i could find to otters.
Till next time :)

cheers bud. can't wait to see all the photos

Most reactions

New Topics

Back