Hello from northern Indiana, USA

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by rgnplus13, Aug 19, 2009.

1. rgnplus13

rgnplus13 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hello All

I am new to The Photo Forum. I found this site by Googling drag racing photographers. I looked around a little and this looks like it might be an interesting site.
    I have been shooting for 5 years actively. This was when I purchased my first DSLR. I am always looking for new ideas or ways to do something. The best way that I have found to do this is to talk to others that have a similar interest.
    I am sure that I will get some great ideas and information from here. I hope that I can give back as much as I get.

Thank you
    Rick Neuenschwander
    RGNplus13

2. Nicholas James Photo

Nicholas James Photo TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome to TPF Rick

3. HeY iTs ScOTtY

HeY iTs ScOTtY TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    HEY RICK WELCOME. THERE IS QUITE A FEW OF US FROM INDIANA ON HERE. WHAT ARE YOU SHOOTING WITH? IF YOU WANT YOU CAN COME VISIT THIS SITE. ITS ANOTHER SMALL FORUM SITE FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS BUT HAS SOME PEOPLE FROM INDIANA. THE ADMIN IS FROM VALPORAISO AND ITS A CANON SITE BUT NOT JUST FOR CANON USERS (IM A NIKON USER). NOT SURE OFF HAND WHERE DECATUR IS BUT IF YOUR EVER IN NW INDIANA LET US KNOW - WE GO OUT TO TAKE PICS EVERY NOW AND THEN.

4. rgnplus13

rgnplus13 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thank you, for the welcome. Decatur is a town about 20 miles south of Fort Wayne. I am a Nikon shooter now. I started with a Canon AE-1 but changed to Nikon when I moved to digital. I shoot most anything except weddings and portraits. To see what I shoot you can look at my galleries at PBase.com

www.pbase.com/rgnplus13
    www.rgnplus13.com

Once again thanks for the welcome.