Hello from Ohio!

Jim Back

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I'm Jim from Ohio. I'm the Technology Director (GeeK) for a public charter school here in the sunny, warm Midwest:lol:. I also have developed and also teach a new (this year at least) photography/digital imaging class to about 20 of our high school students. I've had a lifelong love for photography, (and history in general), but have only really gotten "serious" about my photography within the last year and a half. I bought a XTi in October, 2006 and have been adding bits and pieces ever since. (Canon was an easy choice since I have a Rebel G) I'm not really a "noob" but maybe an intermediate amateur (on a good day!) I hope someday to make the "jump" to the pro ranks, but that appears at least a few years off. I'm just here to learn all I can and hopefully contribute something positive along the way. Right now my "real" job keeps me pretty busy. At least I'm am getting to combine my knowledge of computers (I said knowledge, not love) and my love of photography in the class I am teaching.

I look forward to getting to know some of you and learning more!
Jim

HELLO JIM....WHERE IN OHIO ??

Thanks all!

Currently from Tiffin / Seneca County (North West - North Central)

Originally from west of Middletown / Butler County (South West)

And yes, I miss the hills! Very flat in this part of the state.

Yup, I know your old neck of the woods (I'm in Miamisburg). I was just out trolling Hueston Woods today with the camera.

Welcome.

Hi Jim,

Welcome to this forum! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here and that you will teach us some great things. And hopefully you can learn something here as well. Have fun!

Greetings,
Ann :D

Welcome aboard.

Yup, I know your old neck of the woods (I'm in Miamisburg). I was just out trolling Hueston Woods today with the camera.

Welcome.

BET I CAN HIT YOU WITH A ROCK !! GERMANTOWN

Most reactions

New Topics

Back