Hello from Ohio

nemopaice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just popping in to say hey. I'm from Ohio, but I'll be moving in the late spring to North Carolina. It will be my second time living there. Lots of good photo ops there.

I am not an advocate for any one camera. Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Sony, and so on, all have there good and bad points about them. I started out with a Nikon fm2 back in the early-mid 80's, and got a deal on a FA a couple years later. I love that camera with a passion. But it had its issues due to age mostly and my roughness. Sold it about a year or so ago. I still have a Canon 1n RS, although I think it's too much camera for me now-a-days.

I haven't done much shooting in the last decade and I only recently got back into photography. I decided to go with the times and go digital, but not knowing how serious I plan on getting, I started off light with a XTi (alright I guess) and T1i. The T1i is not a bad camera at all. By todays standards it may be less than great, but compared to the old SLR's it's a pretty good camera.

Anyways, I've had some really good equipment, but I've never been a great photographer. I use to shoot some products and stuff, but landscapes, portraits and everything else is still fairly new territory to me, so be gentle ;) ...

PS.
All my work is ok to edit, as long as it's not posted anywhere other than this site. I feel that I, as well as others, can learn a lot by seeing someone else's editing technique. It can show another perspective and maybe even help us learn about unknown or forgotten techniques.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back