Hello from Paris

toni_paris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Good evening everybody !

I am Antoine, from Paris !
I am a student in law, and I'm really keen on photography since I found an old minolta SRT101 Reflex.
My website is on the link below (I suppose ?) , I hope you will appreciate my work :)

I use to go on photograpic forums like this one in France, but I need to work on my English and I decided to try to come here. Please be cool with my efforts ! :)

I wish you a good day from france's night !

Tony

Bonjour Toni, welcome to TPF. Would love to check your website but there is no link. ;)

Your English is good, no worries. :D

Bonsoir Toni! I agree with Mitica, your English is good! Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much

Thanks !

well, I like english so it's not a problem, but I meant I need to learn some more vocabulary !

this site is a great dictionary :lol:

I had a look at my options file, I expect my site will be there soon.

I saw that there are lots of topics here... Would we advice me some of them in particular ?

have a good day ! (night time here !)

Tony

Hi !

Just a question !
I would like to find a message I left on the forum, but I can't find where it is. Is there a way to find all the messages you write on the site ? a kind of special page ?

Thanks !

You go into your own profile (UserCP), there you can click on the link "Find all posts by toni_paris" or "Find all threads started by toni_paris". Since you have so far only posted 5 posts, it should be easy for you to find them again.

For other members' posts or posts in general you can use the SEARCH button and write down a word that you remember was used in the title of the thread or somewhere in the thread. The machine will look for the word and offer you a good many threads but still fewer than ALL the threads there are on the forum.

Oh, and hey: welcome to ThePhotoForum :D :D :D.

Welcome to TPF!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back