Hello from Savannah!! New here.........

druidpeakranch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello to everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself.....I am a professional sculptor and AKC dog handler. I have always loved photography and I am now starting to get involved more into it.......I have had experience with a Cannon EOS 10D and really enjoyed it and now I am trying to purchase a camera for myself. I was thinking about the 20D to start with......I do not have a lot of money to spend right now......so I want to get something that will work for a while and upgrade some......until I can get an upgrade.....
I do a lot of dog photography as well as wildlife........any suggestions on an affordable lens. Also any suggestions on where to shop for both camera and lens??? Any help would be great........

thanks,
druidpeak:mrgreen:

Hi there druidpeak, and welcome to TPF. I look forward to seeing some of your dog shots.

Hi there druidpeak, and welcome to TPF. I look forward to seeing some of your dog shots.

thanks for the welcome. I am trying to get a camera right now.....but I do have thousands of pics already.....I will post some soon.......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back