Hello from snowy pennsylvania!

GTG91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I'm your newest member.
I have always had a passion for photography, I've always admired beautiful photos no matter the content, about a year ago I bought a Nikon d5300 and have snapped a few thousand photos so far, I love my camera but I wouldn't go as far to say I'm a "photographer" I'm basically a hack who has a camera and light room.

Don't be too harsh on me, like I said I very much enjoy photography but my true passion lies in cars and guns, I've built and raced dirt cars my entire life. I'm mostly here to learn about dslr photography and meet new and interesting people.
I love to see all the photos because one of my hardest things is to find subject matter like some of you can but I enjoy a challenge!

Hello all, I'm glad to be here, and I'm always willing to learn and try new things!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I'll try to get some up soon, any place specific I should post them?

Perfect, thank you!

So far so good!

maybe someone here can help, Im not sure where to put this picture and I dont wanna break the rules my first day here.... I love the way this picture looks, specifically the clouds and the bridge itself, can someone tell me what the editor did to this to make it look this way?
camaro, bridge.jpg

seriously. what is up with all these people from PA?

Most reactions

Back