Hello from So Cal!

PandaMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello from So Cal (SGV to be more exact) Finally got around to signing up and browsing. I hope to learn from you fellow photogs. This is my first time with a camera of any kind and ive had it for about a year to the day! Btw i shoot with a canon 550d if that matters. So anyway, Hello!

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Hello and welcome, your in a great place for photography.

Thanks for all the welcomes. So many threads n sections i dont know where to start! Lol :)

Hello and welcome. Wishing I was in your neck of the woods today. We're at our high temp for the day...2 degrees.

Hi! I'm new too...signed up a few hours after you. A Cannon man...suppose I'll forgive you! :) I am a Nikon snob...all my cameras (even my wee pocket ones) are Nikon. They have awesome customer service. :)

What do you like to shoot? and I have to ask where your name came from?

Thanks for more welcomes. And yes canon it is for me. My first dslr i had for a couple of weeks was a nikon d100, i liked it a lot but for some reason when i picked up a canon in the store i just felt more comfortable with it. I think theyre both great in their own ways though.

I like to shoot everything and anything, at first i likes to shoot nature and inadament objects but it seems im forces to shoot more people cuz theyre the ones with money :) lol but i found that i really love it just as much. However if i had a macro lens, that would be my favorite choice. I like miniature things! As far as the name. I Love pandas! Most of the things i own are panda themed (even my car) i have some panda tattoos and the car club i belonged to everyone knew me as mr panda. So its pretty much a description of myself.

Most reactions

Back