Hello from South Africa

realkingkam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all .

New member from south africa . No formal courses in photography or experience for that matter . . Got myself a Samsung NX30 keen to start my photography journey and share it on this forum !

I would appreciate feedback on the picks i post with tips and pointers as i will be learning from the schools of youtube and google haha !

Been browsing on here quite abit and yes man ... really great images on here ... !

Some images of the Mirrorless.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

-
93e2b4228e0cc86315185bb12450e220.jpg
4caa60716cfa084d25a12fcf626be09b.jpg
a0b1775f9406ddc5134778ec1103ede3.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Congradulations on the new equipment.

I would appreciate feedback on the picks i post with tips and pointers as i will be learning from the schools of youtube and google haha !
Do a search of the forums to find one on "how to post photos for critique" or words similar to that. One of our members has put together some valuable tips on what to post, how to post, and how to ask for a critique for the best overall feedback.

We are very happy to give a critique, and as for myself, I prefer only one photograph per thread unless there is a second photograph that needs to be included for comparison.

Do a search of the forums to find one on "how to post photos for critique" or words similar to that. One of our members has put together some valuable tips on what to post, how to post, and how to ask for a critique for the best overall feedback.

We are very happy to give a critique, and as for myself, I prefer only one photograph per thread unless there is a second photograph that needs to be included for comparison.
Will definitely do . . . Thanks for the advice !

Welcome aboard.

Hi all .

New member from south africa . No formal courses in photography or experience for that matter . . Got myself a Samsung NX30 keen to start my photography journey and share it on this forum !

Been browsing on here quite abit and yes man ... really great images on here ... !

Some images of the Mirrorless.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, neat camera

welcome aboard buddy

Most reactions

Back